Anissa Part 2... C&C

BuS_RiDeR

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
mdlphotography.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I finally had an opportunity to shoot a "real person" with my new lights. My wife won't let me test my gear with her... So I took advantage of a visit by my wife's friend and her daughter.

Some of you might recall I did an outside shot of her this summer... http://lh4.ggpht.com/_6EY-HbeYoMU/TMW6rvPcBpI/AAAAAAAACf0/uU3Eenehlog/s912/Anissa%20October%2024th%202010%20-%20048%20crop%20-%20warm.jpg

Here is the EXIF data for the new photo...

Camera - Canon 50D
Lens - Canon EF 50mm 1.8

Shutter - 1/250th
Aperture - f8
ISO - 100

Lighting - Bowens Gemini monolight 400ws (x2)
Background - Black sheet (approx 6ft behind subject

Editing - Changed white balance slightly and added a touch of sharpness. Also resized image for the forum...

2011_01_29_IMG_0986%20-%20Edit%20WB%20and%20Sharp%20-%20resize.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not seeing any images...

Holy dead space on the top half of the image Batman!

other than that, a hair/rim light would be a nice addition.

Bus... I dont know if it is your camera or the way you convert your jpeg. It doesnt look very good. I just felt like it was shot with a point and shoot. I feel like you lost a lot of information/banding around her face.

Bus... I dont know if it is your camera or the way you convert your jpeg. It doesnt look very good. I just felt like it was shot with a point and shoot. I feel like you lost a lot of information/banding around her face.

I see what you mean. I think its somewhere in the PP process... I'll have to figure that out...

Is this any better? (I didn't resize this one sorry)

Anisa%20Original.jpg

Most reactions

Back