guzziknight TPF Noob! Joined Jul 19, 2010 Messages 130 Reaction score 2 Location Atlanta, GA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 26, 2010 #1 I went to Anna Ruby Falls, in Helen, GA, today. It was overcast, and rainy. C&C please, I'm still perfecting the waterfall photo. 1. 2. 3.
I went to Anna Ruby Falls, in Helen, GA, today. It was overcast, and rainy. C&C please, I'm still perfecting the waterfall photo. 1. 2. 3.
jackiejay TPF Noob! Joined Sep 28, 2010 Messages 308 Reaction score 0 Location Va Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 26, 2010 #2 I cant give any C&C but I like the pics very pretty
Sachphotography TPF Noob! Joined Jun 17, 2009 Messages 1,229 Reaction score 2 Location Tulsa, OK Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 28, 2010 #3 I think compositions could have been better. The area would be awesome to shoot. I think you colors are spot on and the exposures and good just the composition.
I think compositions could have been better. The area would be awesome to shoot. I think you colors are spot on and the exposures and good just the composition.
bazooka No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2009 Messages 2,293 Reaction score 294 Location Houston Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 28, 2010 #4 I like #2 except for the railings on both sides. I think a portrait (or tighter vertical) would work better. It might be a touch dark. #1 is not interesting for me, although it has nice colors and the exposure is better than #2. I feel like there is too much going on in #3. I would prefer one fall or the other, not both.
I like #2 except for the railings on both sides. I think a portrait (or tighter vertical) would work better. It might be a touch dark. #1 is not interesting for me, although it has nice colors and the exposure is better than #2. I feel like there is too much going on in #3. I would prefer one fall or the other, not both.
guzziknight TPF Noob! Joined Jul 19, 2010 Messages 130 Reaction score 2 Location Atlanta, GA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 28, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Unfortunately, I had to stay on the path, so I was limited as to where I could shoot. This was my first time there. I tried a tight vertical crop on #2, but didn't like it. Everyone's different. Thanks for the input.
Unfortunately, I had to stay on the path, so I was limited as to where I could shoot. This was my first time there. I tried a tight vertical crop on #2, but didn't like it. Everyone's different. Thanks for the input.