86 mm

20180501-untitled-31-Edit-Edit.jpg

20180501-untitled-191-Edit-Edit.jpg

20180501-untitled-44-HDR-Edit.jpg

20180501-untitled-25-HDR-Edit.jpg

Thanks For Looking Any Comments/Criticism Will Be Appreciated

Cheers,

Enezdez

I like these/her, and they look like from many years ago; forty years back at the end if the 70s. Very nice !

Thank you, I think it's because of her outfit & wonderful inviting smile that gives it that "Disco" feel/vibe! lol

Cheers,

Enezdez

These DO have a sort of 1970's vibe to them. Overall I like the feeling you've captured. but I think the backgrounds are slightly too lighted and too much in-focus on three of the four. Wardrobe, hair, lighting,all seem "retro" in a good way to me.

These DO have a sort of 1970's vibe to them. Overall I like the feeling you've captured. but I think the backgrounds are slightly too lighted and too much in-focus on three of the four. Wardrobe, hair, lighting,all seem "retro" in a good way to me.

I had no control over the lighting, I would have preferred a little darker & shot it wide-open...

Thanks,

Enezdez

She certainly is sparkly . Agree with Derrael the backgrounds could be defocused.

Blur out the backgrounds more... I woulda binned #2. Her face is really textured.. I personally don't like it and would have asked for more makeup or Photoshop, but that's personal preference.

Also... what is your day job?!

You've got the most expensive stuff out there, man. D850, 70-200 FL. Jeez!

Will you respond to my comment, or....?

Love em all, very 70s glam look nice one.

Great work. Love them all. A seem-less backdrop with less texture might look better for some of these shots. #2 is my favorite; so much personality and it comes across as a very genuine portrait.

Great work. Love them all. A seem-less backdrop with less texture might look better for some of these shots. #2 is my favorite; so much personality and it comes across as a very genuine portrait.

Thank you very much appreciate it!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back