Another Angle of Thor's

I do believe I like this one even more than the first. Great shot. You have balls of steel lol

THOR!! lol

It's a date!! Oh and nice shot...:sexywink:

I'm glad I could be something more than a continued disappointment to you ;)

You need a backup person (with a rope and harness), just in case! lol! (Anybody that call me gorgeous is certifiably insane anyway, but we don't want to lose you!) lol!

That's actually a really good idea. Or at the very least, a rope/harness secured to the rocks just as a safety line.

That's one nice thing about piling on the years: I don't do foolish things just for a photograph near as often as I used to ;) I have done my share of them in the past though.

=]

I do believe I like this one even more than the first. Great shot. You have balls of steel lol

Thanks nola, as I mentioned I hadn't really seen a Thor's shot from this angle before. I like the way the light falls.

hey rotanimod,

so cool, i love love this location!
next time you head out there let me know and maybe i'll make the drive down the coast to join you for the shoot!

hey rotanimod,

so cool, i love love this location!
next time you head out there let me know and maybe i'll make the drive down the coast to join you for the shoot!

If Charlie's suggestion makes it's way into practice, you'd be holding onto the rope of a 220 pound dude getting sucked into a scary ocean vortex. You're cool with that? :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back