Another Attempt

oCyrus55

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Tried some new lighting again. It was kind of late, so my model (my sister) was tired, and she shows it a little in her face. But I thought that it turned out pretty well.

Megan2.jpg

Thanks for looking and any comments would be appreciated.

It's a nice shot. Your color space is Adobe RGB, which is making the image look dull when displayed in sRGB, which all JPGs display as. I'd convert it to sRGB before saving. I personally would have framed it tighter and so she was more to the right and facing into the frame, but that's personal taste.

Converting it to sRGB did make a difference, and the shot was straight out of the camera, so I haven't crop it yet. Thanks markc

Edit: I uploaded the picture in sRGB

Thanks bitteraspects. After I read what you posted, I checked my camera and saw that my sharpness was basically turned all the way down. So I fixed it, and the next shots should turn out a little better.

If you don't mind s/w editing, I'd leave it off on the camera. Software on the PC tends to do a much better job and you can tailor it to the specific image. The same goes for most of the image adjusting controls.

Most reactions

Back