another dc shot

Thanks Jon keep up the great work. You are an inspiration to many on here. I always appreciate what you can accomplish. You make others also want to do better.

JonMikal said:
the nerve of you...manipulated?????? HA. i have never manipulated an image in my life.......NOT

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I've lost all faith in anything! I'll never look at another JonMikal shot the same way.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

FlashSpeedo said:
WOW!!! Stunning.
the digitally enhanced one is a killer image.

thanks Flash! i generally don't ps like that but thought the original needed a boost. some think i took it too far and i tend to agree cause i like natural results. it was something to play with and i liked the outcome. :)

JonMikal as always i'm blown away by your work... totally awesome.. I love the PS effect, it's so dramatic. I hope to be able to reproduce this kind of thing at some point as well. I've been working with photoshop for a few years now, but only recently with images I have taken..

I must come back to this JonMikal, for only now, with my new TFT screen, can I really (!) SEE this photo. I thought I had 'seen' it well - but what a difference a new monitor makes!!! Ah, this is such fun! Fun! Fun! And the PSed photo is soooo dramatic (like others have said several times before me).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back