What's new

Another Dumped Building (Exterior only)

Battou

TPF junkie!
Joined
May 10, 2007
Messages
8,046
Reaction score
65
Location
Slapamonkey, New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Formerly Salamancas Hospital...then later little more than a helth care complex and now little more than the sum of her bricks.

There are more of this session, but I.... sorta fell asleep during post processing......and yeah the processing is kinda sloppy now that I am awake to look at it, but here at work I am powerless to fix it at the moment.

1.
460466_023_2_2_2.jpg


2.
460466_021_2_2_2.jpg


3.
460466_015_2_2_2.jpg


4.
460466_009_2_2_2.jpg


5.
460466_005_2_2_2.jpg


6.
460465_023_2_2_2.jpg


And this is the building right behind it, also unused and growing derilict.
7.
460466_004_2_2_2.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom