Raymond J Barlow TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2005 Messages 5,136 Reaction score 153 Location Grimsby, Ontario Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 29, 2006 #16 great view Mansi! Good to see your stuff!
ShutteredEye TPF Noob! Joined Mar 1, 2005 Messages 2,411 Reaction score 41 Location Arlington, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 29, 2006 #17 I love looking at your images Mansi, because they all make me want to know more about your subjects. I feel I must sit with them and learn their story, and find the roots of the emotion you display on their faces so well. Nicely done!
I love looking at your images Mansi, because they all make me want to know more about your subjects. I feel I must sit with them and learn their story, and find the roots of the emotion you display on their faces so well. Nicely done!
M Mansi TPF Noob! Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 3,448 Reaction score 187 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 29, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #18 Thanks soooo much all of you
Canoncan TPF Noob! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 1,697 Reaction score 42 Location Whitby,Ontario,Canada. Jan 29, 2006 #19 Brilliant work. I need to spend some more time on this forum, and less on landscape as I am missing some great stuff.
Brilliant work. I need to spend some more time on this forum, and less on landscape as I am missing some great stuff.
M Mansi TPF Noob! Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 3,448 Reaction score 187 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 29, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #20 thanks peter
J Joeri TPF Noob! Joined Jan 2, 2006 Messages 72 Reaction score 15 Location Belgium Jan 29, 2006 #21 Great picture and sharp :thumbup:
Rob TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2005 Messages 6,217 Reaction score 135 Location London Jan 29, 2006 #22 Another great Mansi shot! Love the tone and dof! Rob
M Mansi TPF Noob! Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 3,448 Reaction score 187 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 29, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #23 thanks guys!
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 29, 2006 #24 Another brilliant image Mansi. Im sure this one will be in the book...right.
M Mansi TPF Noob! Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 3,448 Reaction score 187 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 29, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #25 book? thanks chiller :hugs:
©AnderGraph TPF Noob! Joined Jun 10, 2005 Messages 120 Reaction score 2 Location Hampshire, England Feb 6, 2006 #26 This is a really good portrait. You've hit the nail on the head with that one.
Holly TPF Noob! Joined Oct 2, 2005 Messages 1,143 Reaction score 7 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 6, 2006 #27 Another great photo Mansi!!
Xmetal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 22, 2004 Messages 2,351 Reaction score 29 Location Newcastle, Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 6, 2006 #28 Love the skintones and detail.
M Mansi TPF Noob! Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 3,448 Reaction score 187 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 6, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #29 thanks peeps!
JTHphoto TPF Noob! Joined Jul 22, 2005 Messages 4,387 Reaction score 73 Location Phoenix, AZ Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 6, 2006 #30 awesome portrait mansi, love the perfect, crisp focus and the colors and the mustache and the intensity in the eyes... very nice! :thumbup:
awesome portrait mansi, love the perfect, crisp focus and the colors and the mustache and the intensity in the eyes... very nice! :thumbup: