What's new

Another from today. .. .. .... .. . .

Lensmeister

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 1, 2005
Messages
1,491
Reaction score
15
Location
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this EN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A Patient in Hospital.

bird2.jpg
 
Beautiful colour (the feathers). You're very fotunate to have access to such a diverse animals. Very good.
 
Thanks John ... I was thinking the frame might have looked better as a solid ... but there was a nice amount of detail around the edge too ... so I went for this.

Thanks for the comments
 
I'm still on my way to where the swan and the fox might be, seems they have got "lost" somewhere in the vaults... but this one is a beautiful "patient" photo, lovely colours, and I am happy to hear that there is something like an animal hospital for wild animals that no one pays for when they are injured or sick!

Is this goose (which I assume it is) checking on its broken wing?

I am not fond of the frame you chose, I'm afraid...
 
I like this as well and I quite like the frame its a bit different but I also agree the effect of another frame might make it more effective
Pam
 
Cool shot Lensmeister. The feathers and the DOF are right on.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom