another member of our armed forces

JonMikal ... you know my thoughts for him ... they will continue.

You give him a great big ole Cousins Grimm hug and tell him to be safe.

Hey ... tell him to look out for Caleb (Knot Fan) when he gets there!

wow, jonmikal....how weid that my son could meet up with your son, and me and you are on here together, and never have met?? so strange...

congrats that he is out of boot camp....caleb leaves a week from monday... i will tell him to see if he can find your son... is he gonna be at lackland afb? or is there something else there for navy?? and how long is the training gonna be?? after caleb does boot camp..he is going to florida to train for 6-8 months......is your son's training that long?

oh...i will go down there in march....wonder if i can spot your son???
me and nicole will be on the look out...

aprilraven said:
me and nicole will be on the look out...

The Cousins Grimm ride again!

woo hoo! :boogie:

(don't you just love woodsac for giving us that name?!?)

Congratulations!

And thank you!
Y? You are willing to take the chance of your son being in harms way so that I can be free! As the wonderfully true statement says: "freedom isn't free!" So thanks to you and anyone and everyone on this forum who has given (even temporarily) a child, spouce, parent, friend, relative, or thier own time for my freedom! THANK YOU and God bless your family!

another update :)

Jonathan has now received security clearance. he'll finish up training in TX by march and head off to the naval submarine base in kings bay ga. his assignment deals with nuculear weapons.

here's his grad pic:

53540231-L-1.jpg

Jonathan has now received security clearance. he'll finish up training in TX by march and head off to the naval submarine base in kings bay ga. his assignment deals with nuculear weapons.
My dad has a current 'Top Secret' Secutiry Clearance. They are fun, you get to learn a lot of cool little things. :D

Is he going to be working at Security Hill?

Congratulations to him! You must be very proud :D

Most reactions

Back