Another missing TPRer?

Whoops..just noticed I mispelled the subject..and no mods around to fix it...Feeeerny!!!!!! Where aaaaaare you???? :)

never mind :) but me've already made a mess here so Chase's gonna kill Ferny not us :D but I haven't seen Picksure for a long time. I was also afraid about Santino but he appeared in some posts here...

Havent' seen Kara in a while...oh and Pilgrim for a looooooonnnnnnnnnnngggggggg time.

Kara was pulled away from the computer by a couple of things but last I heard she was doing fine. I miss her to. :)

PILGRIM!!! You're right!!!! I think Kara is in the middle of moving right now...I'm sure she'll be back. :)

I miss Pilgrim, too.

core_17 said:
PILGRIM!!! You're right!!!! I think Kara is in the middle of moving right now...I'm sure she'll be back. :)

I miss Pilgrim, too.

and his self portraits :lol:

Definately miss the self portraits!

Just checked, and his last activity was actually only a couple of days ago...but his last post was back in early December :(

Maybe he'll see this and reply! I'd actually enjoy seeing some more of his horse pictures as well. POST TROY POST!!!!

I was kind of wondering about Picksure myself (seeing as we are in the same city and I think there are only 3 of us on here). It was the march break for school, so maybe he took off (with kids?) for a vacation?

Most reactions

Back