Another mixed bag (warning: 6 images)

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just a few images I took and processed in the last few weeks that I don't think deserve their own thread. Or maybe one does?

p811462990-4.jpg

p175169176-4.jpg

p59444705-4.jpg

p923943814-4.jpg

p65229858-4.jpg

p109448527-4.jpg

Thanks for viewing...

I love 1 & 3. If you could find a model in a white dress sit in that sun shine in the corner of image 1 that would be super.

1st off I hate what people have done to HDR.
2nd. I think these would be great for HDR. LOL
I think that you could enhance these greatly by using a HDR type technique.

Not # 6 it looks neat by itself.

Neat area to shoot!

It's a very nice set. #1 is my fav by far.

I like all of these. They operate really well as a body of work. The post processing is great and I will guess that at least number 5 is already HDR. I love the simplicity of number 6 and the soft palette in number 4. The interior shots with bright windows to an outside world work really well. Terrific series.

Some great photos here. 1 and 4 are my favorites, 2 catches my eye too. Is number one HDR, fill flash, or just 2 photos layered together with the windows erased (thats not considered hdr, right?)

First off, thanks everybody for your comments!!

1st off I hate what people have done to HDR.
2nd. I think these would be great for HDR. LOL
I think that you could enhance these greatly by using a HDR type technique.
Thanks. I'm old school and (although I see some instances in which HDR does make a difference) am not planning on using the technique anytime soon :)

My next HDR will be my first :)

Is number one HDR, fill flash, or just 2 photos layered together with the windows erased (thats not considered hdr, right?)
None of the above (although I did use the flash but it made no difference whatsoever). When I do these room-with-window type of photos, I meter for the outside scene, then work on the inside scene in post to bring it back from the darkness. Sometime the fill flash helps, but in cases in which the walls are so far from the camera (like here) it really is useless :)

Cheers everybody!

number one is great

Some great photos here. 1 and 4 are my favorites, 2 catches my eye too. Is number one HDR, fill flash, or just 2 photos layered together with the windows erased (thats not considered hdr, right?)

Right, it would be considered tone mapping

I love 1 and 4 beautiful photos!

1 and 4 are my favorites

1) I like the way the interior is all damaged and you'd think it would come out of a horror movie but when looking through the windows it gives you that piece of mind.

4)I like the composition and how the land is flat nothing distracting the picture

well done!

Most reactions

Back