Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
gwelup 3.jpg
gwelup1.jpg
gwelup2.jpg
gwelup5.jpg
gwelup4.jpg

Very nice set. I love the silhouette sunrise pics but my two favorite pics are #3 for the dof and the lovely green and yellow colors and the many highlighted floaties against that dark water. Also, #4 because you finally got me the shot I've been waiting for, a shot of a kangaroo and a big, bad-ass looking one at that! (I think I could take him! ) Thanks for sharing, mate!

Nice set. I do like that last one.

Very nice set. I love the silhouette sunrise pics but my two favorite pics are #3 for the dof and the lovely green and yellow colors and the many highlighted floaties against that dark water. Also, #4 because you finally got me the shot I've been waiting for, a shot of a kangaroo and a big, bad-ass looking one at that! (I think I could take him! ) Thanks for sharing, mate!
Thanks Kirk. That roo was a big bugger! Arms on him like a body builder. Good luck taking him on lol.

Very nice set.....
Thanks Jeff

Nice set. I do like that last one.
Thanks very much. I am partial to #4 myself. I really liked the golden morning light combined with the bird silhouettes.

Nice set!
Thank you.

i saw this earlier this morning at work at 0'dark thirty. i knew it was photos at the lake, but wasn't paying attention to who posted and the birds looked familiar enough...so the kangaroo was a fun surprise that made me wonder if i was sobered up from last night. :D great series.

The kangaroo for me too. He looks a real brute.

i saw this earlier this morning at work at 0'dark thirty. i knew it was photos at the lake, but wasn't paying attention to who posted and the birds looked familiar enough...so the kangaroo was a fun surprise that made me wonder if i was sobered up from last night. :D great series.
Thanks. I can only assume you were sober lol. I am glad you liked the kangaroo :)

The kangaroo for me too. He looks a real brute.
He is one of the biggest kangaroos I have seen around there.

awesome, beautiful photos ... it reminds me that by some reason I somewhat don't shoot against the sun ... I dared Stapo to try a crop with your first photo, lemme show you that

gwelup3cc.jpg
gwelup3cc.jpg

awesome, beautiful photos ... it reminds me that by some reason I somewhat don't shoot against the sun ... I dared Stapo to try a crop with your first photo, lemme show you that

View attachment 202893 View attachment 202893
Thanks very much. I like the crop. It works really well. I have found since moving from a micro 4/3 sensor to a full frame the dynamic range etc is so my better. Shooting into the sun is now less of an issue.

Sent from my CPH2009 using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back