Another music question for everyone.

Xmetal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
photobucket.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
How many Musos do we have here? I'll start...

Drummer of 9 years
Guitarist of 6 years
singer of....lost count :p

Your Turn!! :D

guitar=16 years(off and on)
bass=10 years
drums=before i was walking
piano=6 years
banjo=3 years
mandolin=3 years
singing=all my life
assorted other instruments(dulcimer, didgeridoo)=2 or 3 years

md

Holy Crap MD!!!! I didn't know you were so musically inclined! :) Way to go!

I took one year of percussion in 4th grade, but my parents wouldn't even buy me sticks to practice with...so, even though I loved it at the time, I didn't keep up with it, because the other people, who COULD practice, were passing me up by leaps and bounds and it made me feel like a loser. :(

Guitar
Violin
Piano
Mandolin
Drums
Synth
Bass

I can play all those very well.... but I can't sing worth a darn... :roll:

I leave this to everyone other than myself. I tried Guitar but that ended in a few cords. I have short stumpy finger. Trumpet even annoyed me and all I could get out was "When the saints go marching in". My "Muppets" drum set was destroyed by me when I was too old for "the Muppets" and wanted to look more like Kiss - so I kicked the drum set to remove the Muppet gang. End result wasn't what I had in mind. My singing is so bad I don't even sing out loud alone with a song I like.

I'm kinda depressed about it now that I'm thinking about it. I would love the play a flute or something soothing. :(

tmpadmin said:
I would love the play a flute or something soothing. :(

I find the Cello to be a soothing instrument in terms of sound plus you can hold and caress it like another human being. :)

I've always wanted to play the guitar. I've got a small six string under my bed. I haven't got the patients though. And I hate myself for it. :|

voodoocat said:
Xmetal said:
tmpadmin said:
I would love the play a flute or something soothing. :(

I find the Cello to be a soothing instrument in terms of sound plus you can hold and caress it like another human being. :)
Too much info!

I think someone's mind is in the gutter...and it ain't mine. :lol:

Most reactions

Back