Another new portrait. Comments?

Stanza

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello, Here I post another portrait that I took yesterday during the day. Veeery sunny day in Quebec. All constructive comments are welcome!!

Sandie por Stanza Photography, en Flickr

Last edited:
Beautiful photo! A few hot spots, but as you said, a very sunny day. Maybe a different time of day if possible...

I would have liked for her foot to be postioned behind her so that it would have been hidden and also clone out some of the highlights in the top right.

Thanks for sharing!

Nice shot. As you said, it was a sunny day which creates some really harsh shadows. I would recommend finding a bit of shade, or perhaps buying a 5-in-1 reflector and using the diffuser to diffuse some of that light and create some softness. But you would also need someone or something to hold that for you!

Also, did you smooth the skin a little bit?

Nice shot. As you said, it was a sunny day which creates some really harsh shadows. I would recommend finding a bit of shade, or perhaps buying a 5-in-1 reflector and using the diffuser to diffuse some of that light and create some softness. But you would also need someone or something to hold that for you!

Also, did you smooth the skin a little bit?

Thanks for the advice!! Yes, I fix a little bit the imperfections but nothing tooooooo much anyway :)

You captured her with Rembrant lighting, outdoors...well done.

Lovely and VERY well done in obvious tough conditions. I also love the sharpness of this photo. The colors are good and sharp, not washed out as you would expect in such conditions. Love it!

Most reactions

Back