Another of the same girl. And her brother

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I thought I had totally f'd up the contrast in PP, but I think its alright now that I've looked at it a few times. Also, does it bother you that she doesn't have eye contact w/the camera? Does she look awkward to you?
adrianna2.jpg

Adding this one too. I used some lighting effects in PS.. what do you think?
adrianna3.jpg

This is her brother. Which do you prefer, the cooler (1) or warmer (2) version?
(1)
Jaden.jpg

(2)
jaden2.jpg

#1: I wouldn't say awkward... It's more like she's clearly looking into the sun and squinting. That said, I think its not the fact that she's looking away from that camera; looking into the camera won't blow a picture. I think its because she's squinting AND her eyes are looking away. It makes her look shifty. Still a cute picture, though, because the rest of her face is showing some emotion.

#2: My favorite of the set. Looks a little overexposed, but with your PP it looks like you planned it all along.

#3: I like the warmer (2) better. Although, I can see why you like the cooler version; it seems to complement his shirt.

Thanks your right.. that squint isn't very nice.

And ya, 2 was done on purpose with some lighting effects in PS. I rarely use that filter but was bored last night ;)

Thanks for your comments!

the second one is really nice... if you care to share the pp technique that would nice. As for the boy I prefer the second one warmer. Think it brings his expression out just a little more.

#2 is definately my favorite. I think it's awesome. I like the warmer version of #3 too. I think the first one is a fine photo, but it doens't catch my eye like #2 does.

Thank you Lacey!

The technique in photoshop was under filters>render>lighting effects> where I used a spotlight and adjusted the levels to where I liked it best.

Most reactions

Back