Juice TPF Noob! Joined Jul 1, 2010 Messages 419 Reaction score 51 Location Varies Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 16, 2010 #1 I've been wanting to practice more on people, so I gave the whole portrait thing another shot. Here's the first one, I have a few more I'll post later. Color: BW:
I've been wanting to practice more on people, so I gave the whole portrait thing another shot. Here's the first one, I have a few more I'll post later. Color: BW:
Robin Usagani Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 6, 2010 Messages 10,347 Reaction score 2,174 Location Denver, CO Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 16, 2010 #2 For this type of shot I think it is better if you deepen the photo. The ear is pretty soft.
Derrel Mr. Rain Cloud Joined Jul 23, 2009 Messages 48,211 Reaction score 18,936 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 16, 2010 #3 I'd agree--deeper depth of field would help this type of shot. The B&W conversion looks pretty chalky as well, with the temple area blown out an all.
I'd agree--deeper depth of field would help this type of shot. The B&W conversion looks pretty chalky as well, with the temple area blown out an all.