Another set of Europe photos. (Sorry they're late!)

Wonderful stuff, mal! :cheer: It was worth wanting for the images to load. Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

All are absolutely gorgeous! Excellent work on the ruffly board thing in the train staztion or what ever. It's really great and must've taken forever to get just right. Big thumbs up on the kids one out the train!!

Good to have you back too!

I really love the announcements board - that must have been some feat trying to capture the movement you got there!

Great series!! I could see how you would have trouble selecting pics! These are all sooooooo great :)

mad_malteaser said:
I really love the announcements board - that must have been some feat trying to capture the movement you got there!

Haha thanks. Suffice to say that it took a lot of trial and error to get it just right!

I think my main problem is the fact that I'm still pretty inexperienced with using a camera, so I don't have any instinctive sense of the best settings to use in different situations yet. I guess this'll come to me with time, but right now it's still a slow process!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back