What's new

another shot

cherylP

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 1, 2007
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Location
pittsburgh PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_0216.jpg
 
Ok I give up , what is it?
 
AHAH,...........................................Ok
 
Oh, I like the lines and symmetry. Well spotted and taken. Though on closer inspection I see it is not QUITE symmetrical.
Is this a conversion? Or are there no more colours there?
 
Oh, I like the lines and symmetry. Well spotted and taken. Though on closer inspection I see it is not QUITE symmetrical.
Is this a conversion? Or are there no more colours there?
I didnt do anything to it. this is the original shot. I just thought it looked cool, I'm an interior designer, so cool architecture intrigues me,
thanks for looking
 
Nice shot, but LaFoto is right, It's not quite right. I would do a crop to make it as symmetrical as symmetrical could be! Just a suggestion! Good photo though!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom