Another silly question

Easy answer, dog. Dogs seem to be free and can do pretty much as they please. They're also easily pleased. And of course, I could like myself.

Not so obvious answer. Dolphin. A smart animal which has a massive ocean to swim in.

well...

hummm.........maybe a bird, I would love to fly away! Go places I nevere been and be free!

Or a cat, i like his elegance !

ferny wrote:
Not so obvious answer. Dolphin. A smart animal which has a massive ocean to swim in

They're so sweet :goodvibe:

ferny said:
Not so obvious answer. Dolphin. A smart animal which has a massive ocean to swim in.

Thats my choice, I would love to be a bottlenose, spotted or spinner dolphin. They spend all thier time socializing, eating and playing. Plus they are one of the only mammals other than humans that have sex for fun. Sounds like a great life.

A shark, duh. :) Preferrably a great white. But back in the old days when they could get to be 25-30 feet. Apex predator, almost no competition, almost impervious to disease. Tha'd be cool. :D

Gotta go with the dolphin idea, or maybe a raptor (eagle, hawk, etc.).

I've experienced the whole walking on land thing, so it'd be nice to try something different!

The human animal! Hey, I stick with what I know! 8)

Another dolphin here. I didn't get the tattoo for nothin'!

tattoo2.JPG

My first choice would be an eagle like the Golden Eagle or the Bald Eagle. Soar all day long and see the world from above. Free to go anywhere.

But then, cats are great too. And dogs. And dolphins... Oh stop!!! You got me started! :lol: :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back