Another Slideshow

Allsmiles7282

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I figured that since I haven't posted for awhile, I'd post my most recent slideshow. This was another engagement couple from this weekend. They were SO SO much fun, we had a blast. It was hard to shoot becuase it was full on sun allll day long, my poor assistant's arms were about to fall off from holding the diffuser....lol

Anyways, again I'll preface this by saying that engagements aren't really my thing but I'm trying to grow as a photog.

Enjoy....

http://heartworkphotography.typepad.com/heartwork_photography/

P.S. It may take a minute to load because I put the quality setting so high...

Your work is so beautiful. And what a gorgeous couple you had to work with! I can't imagine how thrilled they are with these photos. I absolutely love the beach shots. I think you have the ability to make any subject your thing - really outstanding work.

When you have a session like this do you already know specifically where you want to go or do you guys just wander around a bit until you see a promising location?

Your work is so beautiful. And what a gorgeous couple you had to work with! I can't imagine how thrilled they are with these photos. I absolutely love the beach shots. I think you have the ability to make any subject your thing - really outstanding work.

When you have a session like this do you already know specifically where you want to go or do you guys just wander around a bit until you see a promising location?

Well with them, they booked me for an all day, two location session. They knew they wanted to do the beach and so we did that.

For the city stuff....I meet them at one end and we literally walk alllllll the way down the main strip if the city taking pictures where ever i feel inspired. However, I've done a lot of stuff downtown and so I know a lot of good spots!!

I love the one where he is kissing her and she is laughing. So cute.
There's an angled shot a few later where they are kissing and it's so cute and they don't have the scrunched up & Smooshed face that most people get when they are kissing.
And, I agree, the beach shots are fantastic!
What do you use to diffuse the light?

Thanks for the kind words!!

As for my diffuser, I have a huge reflector, but you can take off the reflecting part and it becomes a diffuser. The one I have isn't being sold anymore but I think photoflex has something very similar to it. I think they call it the 5 in 1 or something. HTH

Thanks for the kind words!!

As for my diffuser, I have a huge reflector, but you can take off the reflecting part and it becomes a diffuser. The one I have isn't being sold anymore but I think photoflex has something very similar to it. I think they call it the 5 in 1 or something. HTH

oooh, I have the 5 in 1 and it has what you are talking about. I guess I never thought to use it like that before. Duh;)

Off topic note... why do you have mouse3 disabled on your site lol?

so I guess my question for phox is WHY AWERE YOU TRYING TO SAVE MY PICS?!!? Stealing someone pictures just isnt cool.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back