Another Sunrise Attempt

rp1600

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Okay, just a flat out not so good picture here, but this morning coming down the interstate again and saw another nice sunrise. threw my camera up to the window and shot it, shutter priority, 200 s/p and i think at f-22. Not really sure. ANyway, their was this incredible bank of fog along the ground with the sun rising just above. After taking the picture, the LCD screen on the back of my Canon Digital Reb showed the picture perfectly. But, here it is, straight out of the camera, with an extreme orange cast?

First of all, why would the LCD show it one way yet the image totally different.

Secondly, definitely feel free to edit to try to bring out the gray fog in the foreground of the picture.

Sorry for the long post, but appreciate any advice specific to this photo. I know a few of you responded to a previous post regarding sunrises.

Thanks in advance.

Ron

IMG_2300copy.jpg

if it looked way different on the LCD than it does here, you might of had an issue with the card, either magnetic damage or damage from the heat or cold, something that would change the picture. Also you may want to use a larger aperture with the camera focused to infinity so that the shutter is left open for less time while pointed at the sun. not to mention stopped down that low you can lose some clarity and color.

Thanks. Bought a new card yesterday and apparently that was the issue.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back