Another Sunset Story

I like this one. Maybe the saturation was taken too far? I see what appears to be color noise?

I like the intention, but I think your timing was off for this one. The bird is not in a great position - I only noticed it on second glance. The reds around the sun are also clipped.

Although you have some great sunset to play with in India!

I was thinking the same as Forkie is expressing: this photo would have been a lot better, had the bird already flown far away enough to be outside the silhouettes of the branches. As it now is, the photo is very heavy on the left, with nothing there on the right - and the darker colours towards the right don't manage to outbalance the "leaning". Since I know how much you like to play with your colours, and how much you like to intensify them, I'll not say anything about those. The clipping of the reds may be the effect of downsizing the photo for web presentation?

Nice shot.
Yes there is. Anyone as simple as Paint.net will remove that grain.
What bird is this It looks like an Archeopteryx.

I like the intention, but I think your timing was off for this one. The bird is not in a great position - I only noticed it on second glance. The reds around the sun are also clipped.

Although you have some great sunset to play with in India!

Thank you Forkie... you are right... the position of crow is not promising.... Regards :D

I was thinking the same as Forkie is expressing: this photo would have been a lot better, had the bird already flown far away enough to be outside the silhouettes of the branches. As it now is, the photo is very heavy on the left, with nothing there on the right - and the darker colours towards the right don't manage to outbalance the "leaning". Since I know how much you like to play with your colours, and how much you like to intensify them, I'll not say anything about those. The clipping of the reds may be the effect of downsizing the photo for web presentation?

Yes, Lafoto.... true... and i knew the imbalance the image has...yet i felt like keeping it as such...thank you for understanding my obsession with colors :D
Nice shot.
Yes there is. Anyone as simple as Paint.net will remove that grain.
What bird is this It looks like an Archeopteryx.

Thank you actino.... that was a common crow, which India has full of..... Nature's scavenger ;) Regards :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back