Another tree

Nice, I love how you composed the imagine, good job!

Love it!! Nicely done!

Just beautiful. Thanks for sharing. I agree print and hang!

Gorgeous! You've really conveyed a the feeling of the cold frosty morning.

I'm thinking that on a hot summer day, you should be able do put your beer on the shelf next to this photo to keep it cold. ;-)

Great shot Tim, I really like the way you are puting together a few simple and rather ordinary elements to create some really strong compositions. I'd have probably just passed this scene by, it's really good to see what you are doing with these.

Thanks for the comments.

Gorgeous! You've really conveyed a the feeling of the cold frosty morning.

I'm thinking that on a hot summer day, you should be able do put your beer on the shelf next to this photo to keep it cold. ;-)

Actually shot just after midday, the sun doesn't get very high round here in December. Keep the beer in the house to stop it freezing. ;);)

Great shot Tim, I really like the way you are puting together a few simple and rather ordinary elements to create some really strong compositions. I'd have probably just passed this scene by, it's really good to see what you are doing with these.

I know, I find simple easier. ;)
I normally try to offer something different and this one's mostly grey, there's only a little muted colour. This was on one of those grey days with a hint of brightness that doesn't really have the power to warm anything. A relatively bright sky with a diffuse light. I noticed when I exposed for the sky there was a trace of warmth in the colour, and I thought I would try and see how this played against the cold greyness of the frost.
Though I do spend some time getting the camera position and height so the main elements line up the way I want, not everything is planned or understood, if it looks right then it probably is. ;)

Most reactions

Back