What's new

Another Trip on 21st, July, 2012

Wow, these photographs are far better than those of your last trip. Considering how good your last trip's photos were, I think these are amazing.
 
There are some good images from this trip. I especially like #5, but I would crop the lighter area on top and maybe a little on the left.
 
I could have liked just about every single post in this thread Nandakumar! Wow, great series, looking forward to seeing the rest!
#21... delicious :)
 
Thank you Judi for those encouraging words. I will add more :D
 
Nandkumar,

Great pictures. 21 is the best. Keep up the great work.

Charanjeet
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom