Reaction score
Website
jt-strachan.pixels.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
500_0162 (LRGCR)-F1500x844.jpg

500_0171 (LRGcr)-F1500x844.jpg

JT

I love to see photos of the turtles on the road... As long at they are alive. My wife stops and directs them to the other side of the road whenever she sees one. She fell and broke her arm a few years ago while moving a turtle in Mississippi. The joke on FB was: Why did the turtle cross the road? To show Donna it could be done without her help!

Beautiful turtle!

Almost missed these, glad I didn't, such nice pics! Love his colors!

I love to see photos of the turtles on the road... As long at they are alive. My wife stops and directs them to the other side of the road whenever she sees one. She fell and broke her arm a few years ago while moving a turtle in Mississippi. The joke on FB was: Why did the turtle cross the road? To show Donna it could be done without her help!
I always stop and get them across! Never broken my arm doing it, though. Kudos to your wife! I've stopped traffic a few times. Oddly, never been yelled at or given any special "salute." I think most people appreciate turtles.

@Flying Panda: Love these shots. He's a great turtle! Almost looks like he's posing for you. ;)

Nice photos. So colorful and animated subject. I always move them from the road. Don't see as mnay as I used to 'cause they are getting killed by careless drivers. I even move snapping turtles from the road. they deserve the courtesy as they're our elders.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back