Another Underwear Model Shoot

Go for it. Nice pics.

It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.
William Shakespeare

Great set! If I had to choose a favorite it would be the second shot because his eyes are more open. In some of the others he’s got the “squinch” going which is not a bad thing but is kind of distracting to me once I notice it.

Go for it. Nice pics.

It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.
William Shakespeare
Thank you! That's a lesson I'm glad to be embracing right now. I've seen a lot of opportunities pass me by because I was holding myself back with fear, but lately that fear is being replaced by confidence.

Great set! If I had to choose a favorite it would be the second shot because his eyes are more open. In some of the others he’s got the “squinch” going which is not a bad thing but is kind of distracting to me once I notice it.
Thank you! I love me a good smize! :p

All very nice,

Is that 'bronzed effect' done in post? Really helps define your models physique. Kinda like body builders with their fake tan.

All very nice,

Is that 'bronzed effect' done in post? Really helps define your models physique. Kinda like body builders with their fake tan.
Thank you! Yes, I add a solid color bronze layer set to soft light, at varying opacity levels, over all of my black and white photos.

Great Set, Congratulations... 3 & 4 are my favorites!

Most reactions

Back