Another Waterfall, Now with more fall.

I like that one. Nice. I was supposed to make it out to western maine and then into new hampshire for some falls...but life has F'ed me temporarily on my travels....but I'll get out that way. Where was that one at?

Nice shots. Number 2 would be my favourite. In #1, the main falls is lost in the background and the picture is dominated by the big slab of rock in the centre. In #3 and #4, the out of focus foliage on the left detracts a bit from the falls itself. MHO, FWIW.

WesternGuy

I like that one. Nice. I was supposed to make it out to western maine and then into new hampshire for some falls...but life has F'ed me temporarily on my travels....but I'll get out that way. Where was that one at?

NY actually. Visiting the in-laws.

Nice shots. Number 2 would be my favourite. In #1, the main falls is lost in the background and the picture is dominated by the big slab of rock in the centre. In #3 and #4, the out of focus foliage on the left detracts a bit from the falls itself. MHO, FWIW.

WesternGuy

I actually moved some if the beaches in the other shots. Thick foliage everywhere here.

You know what, I like #4 best. The movement of the leaves and blurriness make it for me, don't what it is but I just like it. Nice set!

Great set. I think some of your best.

Thanks guys!

You know what, I like #4 best. The movement of the leaves and blurriness make it for me, don't what it is but I just like it. Nice set!

This for me too. Nice!

That's a nice set, my favorite is number 1, I really like the composition and all the elements in the photos, it is a fabulous shot IMO.
Number 2 is very good too.
I am a tiny bit distracted by the moving leafs on 3 and 4 but they are still nice shots :)

Another vote for #2. Well Done.

Thanks guys. Been working hard on my composition.

Most reactions

Back