Another weekend of Engagement photography & lost drive-i

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
With great weather here in Southern Ontario my wife and I have been out every day taking pics. However, today is turkey day so beer and food are in order.

One of the shots from my nephew's engagement photos
9oct041.jpg

Some fall colours
9_0ct046.jpg

The lost drive-in
9oct0412.jpg

9oct043.jpg

Church door
9oct044.jpg

9oct045.jpg

Enjoy,

Eric

Those are great! Love the engagement photo and the last one of the wheat!

Your Nephew should be pretty happy with that portrait shot, it's really good. Just a shame about the shadow on the face.
My other fav would have to be the last one.

Your Nephew should be pretty happy with that portrait shot, it's really good. Just a shame about the shadow on the face.
My other fav would have to be the last one.

Thanks for all the comments. Looking at this board every day really inspires me to do better and try to get more unique shots.

Eric

#3 :thumbsup:

You can't but enjoy them, "Airic", they are just so good.
You get some wonderful autumn colours there!
But as much as I like the atmosphere in the photo of that name, I too love the gloomy atmosphere in the lost drive-in photos. Especially the first of the two.

Wow.

The drive in photo was back lit and drove me crazy no matter what angle I took it at. The exposure was off as well but in photoshop I tweaked it in shadows and highlites than played with the contrast and then added film grain. I was almost at the point of giving up on it when it all came together. Will have to go back early in the morning when I have the sun in a better position. I wonder what a winter shot will look like of the drive-in.

On the last shot I had some natural motion blur on the plants but added blur to the clouds to make the shot look more interesting. I'm surprised no one mentioned about the movement in the clouds.

Now I should get back to work :?

Eric

I like number 3 and 4. Cool shots. You dont see too many drive-ins these days. Looks like this one wont be around too much longer either. Too bad. Nice shots...all very good.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back