Antrim Coast

PT

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
DSC00291.1.jpg

Have I done anything wrong?

Oops, lets see if this works:

33%3B5842%3B23232%7Ffp64%3Dwp%3E2335%3D939%3D768%3DXROQDF%3E23235%3A6%3C27%3B%3A%3Awp1lsi

Yeh, why won't it work? I'm using snapfish...

Hey, PT, I think I've been to where your photo was taken - and only a while ago :).
Where exactly was this taken? It looks like you were on Magilligan Point (maybe?), looking at the coast. (But that would be Derry, not Antrim... Oh... Well, tell me, will you?)

It was taken close to the town of Carnlough, in the glens of antrim. Very nice place.
But...was the photo ok?

Yes, PT, no problem there any more, I can see the photo all right, and yes, the Glens of Antrim is another part of the area that looks like it... we only went to Glenariff, we ran out of time to explore any more after having "done" Dunluce, Giant's Causeway and Carrick-a-Rede... I could post some photos from those places, maybe???

Yes, it's very close to Glenariffe indeed. I only live an hour away. So, is the actual picture alright???

Here the photo appears quite small and suffers from the condension (on my screen it sure does), and I'd crop out some of the sky so that the dividing line of the headland does no longer cut right through the horizontal centre line of the photo. What I do like are the diagonal lines of the hedges towards the foot of the mountain. The grey building on the righthand bottom side of the picture is a little distracting, but with this small size it doesn't matter too much. I'm not sure how it appears in a larger picture, though...

And just in case you took that photo on that gorgeous 31 July (which had BRILLIANT weather for Ireland!), we could have MET ;)...

Most reactions

Back