What's new

Antwerp central station

Maajkel

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 8, 2009
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
Antwerp, Belgium
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is the railway station of Antwerp.

Or at least part of it :)

[/url]
 
Last edited:
Great pic, I do think it would benefit from a little straightening!
 
nice shot...too bad can't get that without people in it
 
Great pic, I do think it would benefit from a little straightening!
I straightened it. Thanks again.

nice shot...too bad can't get that without people in it
Maybe it could be possible to get it without people in it, by going very early on a sunday morning ... maybe ...
 
Nice shot.

An old film trick to remove people from a scene was to do a long exposure. The people would move in and out of the scene before they were actually recorded on the film. You'd end up with a scene devoid of people, provided they weren't standing in one spot too long. ;) Not sure if this works with digital (don't see why not), but it's worth some experimentation. You'll probably have to use an ND filter though. Can't tell you what the exposure length should be, you'll have to experiment.
 
A little bit of a lean. But its beautiful!
 
Very nice, I truly wish the U.S. would enhance our rail system.
 
Nice shot.

An old film trick to remove people from a scene was to do a long exposure. The people would move in and out of the scene before they were actually recorded on the film. You'd end up with a scene devoid of people, provided they weren't standing in one spot too long. ;) Not sure if this works with digital (don't see why not), but it's worth some experimentation. You'll probably have to use an ND filter though. Can't tell you what the exposure length should be, you'll have to experiment.
Thanks! I'm sure it also works for digital. During the photo shoot in the train station I took a picture with a long exposure of people leaving a train. I hoped you would see the people moving, but the exposure was too long, and on the picture everybody disappeared. ;)

A little bit of a lean. But its beautiful!
Thanks a lot. You're right about the lean. I didn't even notice. :er:

Very nice, I truly wish the U.S. would enhance our rail system.
Thank you. If the U.S. would enhance there rail system, they would at least get more modern railway stations. :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom