What's new

antz

Macroman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
Location
Chatham kent
antz

ant8.jpg


I can see my house from here

ants9.jpg


ants11.jpg


red ant

redant1.jpg


thanks
 
I never would have thought of ants as subject matter ... but these are really interesting! #2 is my fave :thumbsup:
 
2 & 3 are amazing! And here i was thinking that macro is not my thing!
 
Nice shots. The lighting seems to be hot by the reflections seen.
 
Wow, super macros! Incredible captures.
 
Wow! Those are awesome. But I have to ask, what are the other insects in #3?
 
thanks guys,aphids ants feed from the honeydew drop that the aphids excrete when the ant tickles it- they collect them- that's why the ant's farm the aphids

the ant on the left has some honeydew

ants5c.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom