What's new

Red Kites

CraigCS61 5

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 6, 2026
Messages
23
Reaction score
40
Location
Peterborough UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Red Kites flying over my house the other day.


Red Kite1sized.webp
Red Kite3sized.webp
Red Kite2sized.webp
 
Fantastic shots,
I don't think I've got much within 1/4 mile of red kites when I've had a camera with me.
I did have one (or perhaps a buzzard) swoop just in front of the car when I was driving but I barely got a glimpse of that :(
 
Fantastic shots,
I don't think I've got much within 1/4 mile of red kites when I've had a camera with me.
I did have one (or perhaps a buzzard) swoop just in front of the car when I was driving but I barely got a glimpse of that :(
Thank you. Yes they do move fast
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom