What's new

Any and all comments welcome

pmckenna

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 11, 2009
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Vancouver, BC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

Attachments

  • $editted-0466.webp
    $editted-0466.webp
    117 KB · Views: 194
  • $IMG_1675.webp
    $IMG_1675.webp
    117.6 KB · Views: 164
  • $IMG_2495-2.webp
    $IMG_2495-2.webp
    141.4 KB · Views: 171
I prefer to see much larger resolution images for critique. I do like the first shot a lot, but it might be better if the verticals were straightened. The shadow of the bird is too dark and distracting and the 3rd photo seems a bit flat, for my taste.

Thanks for posting,

Jim
 
Viewing on a 7 " tablet. For me 1 and 3 are too busy too many things compeating for interest. Nice record shoots. 2, like the composition. I would try cloning out the branch right of frame, to me its distracting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom