What's new

Any compact wider than 24mm ?

David_low

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 7, 2008
Messages
127
Reaction score
0
Location
Destine for heaven
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi,

I don't have much brand knowledge about compact but I do know LX3 and Lx5 are superb camera with wide angle in 24mm (35 equal). I want something of equivalent IQ but wider angle than 24mm (something like 18 or 20mm) of in-built lens. Is there any compact with such a lens?

Thanks.
 
Micro 4/3rds has (2x crop factor)

Olympus 9-18mm
and
Panasonic 7-14mm

not sure if you consider this system "compact".

Thanks for reply.

I'm refering to real compact, not the interchangable type. I'm looking something like 20mm, is there such a compact camera in the market? And also of good quality like the LX3 or LX5
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom