What's new

Any ideas??

frey5150

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 14, 2007
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
South Amboy NJ....for now
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took this last night around 2am so I may not have had of my wits. In my opinion I think the composistion is ok but the light seems a little too blurry. Smaller aperture? Shorter exposure? Combination of both? Should I have metered on the skyline and then pulled back? Thanks.
1787006838_9fe5c1d2ea_b.jpg
 
I saw I had a few looks, but no thoughts? Just thought I'd bump it up to the top. If this is how I do it:lol:
 
It almost looks as if there is a bit of a haze or a very light fog rather than 'blurry' light? I don't know of a way to minimize the effect it gives, though...
 
I like it. The overall grey softness is pleasing to me.

If you want it sharper...maybe a shorter exposure would help...I don't have a lot of experience with these types of shots. Could there have been some camera shake? Are you using a remote for your long exposures? If not, I've found the self timer to be handy in those situations.

Also your horizon looks slightly slanted.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom