What's new

Any interest in a Rebel XT, battery grip and lenses?

Freedbaby

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 12, 2008
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Location
Houston
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just ordered a 40D, so my 2 month old Rebel XT may be for sale.

I have a Cannon battery grip for it, and can include either a kit lens (18-55) or a Tamron 17-200 F3.5-6.3....heck or both.

Before I offer it for sale I am just wondering if there is much interest. I have used it for about 2 1/2 months and have about 2500 shots on it. I have all of the stuff that came with it, booklet, battery charger etc.

email me at freedmanjay at sbcglobal dot net if you have an interest.

Freedbaby
 
sure....dont know what they go for but I can check if your interested.

email me or PM me
 
sorry everybody....wife decided she wants it now.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom