What's new

Any Pentax people left? All these posts seem to be years old.

This was taken with the humble Pentax ME, and a modest telephoto lens I was testing on this particular trip.

I was shooting long-expired Kodak HIE (infrared) film. The ME was my go-to camera when using this sensitive film: the lack of auto-advance was perfect for it.


Point Pelee cropped, resized.webp
 
The last time I shot fil, it didn’t go well. I need alight meter. I have picked up a Pentax 645 with two lenses. I tried taking exposrures from my DSLR, it didn’t go well.
 
Wow, that’s an awesome image.
Thanks, Abraham Lincoln's Home in Springfield, IL. It and and about 2 city blocks of historically significant homes are under the control of the US Park Service. They have guided tours of the inside but time constraints prevented us from going. This was taken on tripod, and the air was dead still ahead of an approaching storm. Only had a few minutes to set up and shoot before the wind in the trees would have killed the pixel shift option.
 
I am glad to see some Pentax fans here!

I started out in Jr. High on a Pentax K1000 SLR and only got a Canon Rebel T7 a couple of years ago.

I resurrected my old Prime 135 that took many a photo for various yearbooks in both Jr. and Sr. High School by purchasing an adapter that allows it to be used on the Canon. I absolutely still love that lens.

I would gladly sell my Canon and get something like the Pentax K1 Mark 2 for an upgrade!
 
I am glad to see some Pentax fans here!

I started out in Jr. High on a Pentax K1000 SLR and only got a Canon Rebel T7 a couple of years ago.

I resurrected my old Prime 135 that took many a photo for various yearbooks in both Jr. and Sr. High School by purchasing an adapter that allows it to be used on the Canon. I absolutely still love that lens.

I would gladly sell my Canon and get something like the Pentax K1 Mark 2 for an upgrade!
I've been with Pentax since the 70's. Over the years I've accumulated legacy glass that I still use on my K3ii and K1mii. Don't plan on changing (unless a new K1miii comes out. :chuncky:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom