any REM fans out there?

vonnagy

have kiwi, will travel...
Reaction score
Website
www.vonnagy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
yeppers, they are my fav band, have all the albums since Automatic, and all the mp3's post Automatic ;). Heck, even had my arteries clogged at Weaver D's (hard core REM fans know what I'm talkin' bout ;)). Hell I remember when michael stipe still had hair (and lots of it!). Guess I am showin' my age :)

I love the new single "Leaving New York", its quite different from the Jangle-rock they produced during the early eighties. Any other Fans? Whatcha think about the new single?

Huge fan myself......was jamming with the Dead Letter Office B sides most of the weekend. Actually had quite the REM revival all this week. I mainly like all their older stuff though. When Stipe cut his hair (Green) the magic was lost for awhile.

And I have yet to hear the new single. Everyone keeps talking about it but........

yeah, there is definately a conspiracy out there saying when he got his hair cut the music got worse, but i love it all :)

yeah I listen to them too :) but they are not my fav band

REM is a great band! I love their old stuff all the way up to automatic for the people. They lost me with "monster" but the new album comes out tomorrow. It seems it will be a bit more acoustic. Cant wait. And yes, the "Leaving New York" song is a good one.

I have great respect for this band. I think they are extremely imaginative and hard working, and they've stayed together in an industry that hardly nurtures its young.

Hooray for REM! Looking forward to hearing stuff from #13. :thumbsup:

I love them as well! :D I love their early stuff, as well as AFTP, NAIHF and so on... Up and Reveal although very good (briliant lyrics on Up IMO), didn't appeal to me that much... And I'm starting to like ATS. :)

Ooops, sorry for bumping an old topic... :oops:

Most reactions

Back