What's new

Any tips?

divided

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 29, 2007
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Any feedback on this shot? I havent done any PP, this is straight from the camera.


 
For me, having the focus on the subject on the far right doesn't really work here, because my eyes are distracted and drawn away from it by the red flowers.

Personally I'd either adjust the composition, or use a shallower depth of field to reduce the distractions.

Also it looks a little flat colour wise, maybe play around with the curves and contrast.

All just my opinion tho :D
 
its cute, I think maybe if you moved your position to infront of the ornament and had the flowers directly behind it with a shwllow depth of field the back gorund colours may give it some more pop
 
Appreciate the feedback. I was thinking the same thing about the flowers drawing the eye away.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom