Anybody care to share pics using their D7000?

Sage97

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not sure where to go about looking for sample pics here. I did a search and didn't really find a lot.

I'll make a decision soon between the D7000 and the Pentax K5. I've seen lots of great K5 pics at another forum but I am somewhat unsure about this brand's expandability. I was hoping to see D7000 samples anything from macros to landscape, processed or not to have a better grasp on it's awesome potentials.

Looking forward to seeing some of your pics. :D

check out my flickr, Most of my shots are with the D7000 except the last 8 shots are with a D50. Some are also edited as well. But overall the camera produces great images. As for the Pentax K5, i have never used it so i cant say.
Flickr: ShootFL's Photostream

Do practice shots counts?

$ForaLaff (1 of 1).jpg

I haven't taken a single photo I like with a D7000 but I can't refuse an opportunity to post a random photo I took with one! It's a photo of my Nikon EM! I used a Sigma 28-70 2.8, just so you know.

The D7000 is an excellent camera and you won't be disappointed. In terms of the stats that really matter both cameras are nearly identical, the Nikon is marginally better in low light but the Pentax has a slight advantage in terms of dynamic range and weather resistance. The only thing you need to compare is ergonomics of both body and menu system and also the selection of lenses you are likely to want or buy.

Last edited:
check out my flickr, Most of my shots are with the D7000 except the last 8 shots are with a D50. Some are also edited as well. But overall the camera produces great images. As for the Pentax K5, i have never used it so i cant say.
Flickr: ShootFL's Photostream

Very, very nice pics......'cept for the Fender.....kidding!
My favorite has got to be the skateboard silhouette.
Thanks very much for sharing.

View attachment 5604

I haven't taken a single photo I like with a D7000 but I can't refuse an opportunity to post a random photo I took with one! It's a photo of my Nikon EM!

What do you not like? Which camera do you now use?

Sparky! that's what I'm talkin' bout!

Sparky! that's what I'm talkin' bout!

Keep in mind, they all have been resized to 800 pixels along the long dimension.

The only thing you need to compare is ergonomics of both body and menu system and also the selection of lenses you are likely to want or buy.

I think you hit it right on the nose. I now have in my hands a functioning D7000. I will play around with it for a few weeks and give the k5 a try and decide. After that, I can forget about the comparisons and just work on learning the art of photography.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back