Anyone else have an Amazon Echo or Dot?

table1349

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Got a Dot few weeks ago since my wife already had an Amazon Prime account. It sits in the bedroom as I have a nice little Bose speaker there that I used to have in my office at work. Connects effortlessly and is wonderful for going to sleep to music, hearing the weather and news upon waking. I have really gotten used to the thing. I am considering getting another one for the kitchen.

I have the dot, it's all right. it's nice to ask it things or use the "i need" command to start a shopping list. Sometimes it listens when i don't want it to though. It's kind of useless but at the same time nice to have when i remember it's there lol

I probably wouldn't have gotten one if it wasn't for the Bose Sound Link Mini that I have in the bedroom. Wife bought it for me about three years ago for my office. Now that I retired I put it in our bedroom so we would have some small speakers. Love going to sleep to music and waking up to music as well. I don't ask it much other than the weather and news. It's the best alarm clock I ever owned that is for sure.

Ask it to tell you a joke, a riddle or a story lol. It tells multiples

Most reactions

New Topics

Back