Anti-Dentite
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
internetwhispers.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Your camera, that is! Ya damn Perv!!

I sometimes take it to bed, because that's when I use the laptop for reading forums and surfing. I got so tired of getting back up to get it when I ran across something I didn't know, that now sometimes I'll take it with me to bed. If I don't run across something new, I just lay it on the floor beside the bed when I'm ready to sleep.

So who else will admit it?!

Sorry babe, can't help you with this one. But then again, there's really not much to play with or check on the cameras I have - there's only so many times I can turn an aperture ring or dry-fire a shutter before I get bored :D

Well, for instance, I was watching a video on how to set up the 7D to get a 9-shot bracket. It involved using C1, C2 and C3, and I had to go get it and try it out. Worked great! Then, another time, I found a good resource on all of the Custom settings in the Menu. I had it in bed already that time!!

So.............. there has to be "something" you haven't tried yet! Something you can try to keep from getting bored?! Think!!

Well, for instance, I was watching a video on how to set up the 7D to get a 9-shot bracket. It involved using C1, C2 and C3, and I had to go get it and try it out. Worked great! Then, another time, I found a good resource on all of the Custom settings in the Menu. I had it in bed already that time!!

So.............. there has to be "something" you haven't tried yet! Something you can try to keep from getting bored?! Think!!

I suppose if I tried playing with the little digital camera I have, there might be some things I haven't tried on it, but with the rest of my cameras? Don't forget that I shoot on 50-year-old manual film cameras! :mrgreen: I could take a bunch of pictures of my feet in different ways, I suppose ;)

Besides, I don't like to watch videos in bed anymore. I have a hard enough time getting myself to bed (as evidenced by my post at 1:16 in the morning...) and electronics don't help! Warm purring kitties do, though!

nope, the camera's place is not with me in the bed!

Only when something photo worthy happens...which is never. :(

Don't feel weird, you're not completely alone Snerd - I confess I did exactly the same thing when I was first learning my way around my camera. iPad in one hand, dslr in the other!

bed, no. but while couch surfing, yes.

Does your zoom mechanism squeak in those situations ?

never mind, I don't want to know. :biglaugh:

I thought we were talking about lint rolling for cat hair.

Yes. This. When I got my 7D, I was all over YouTube...at night...with my laptop and camera...in bed :)

Most reactions

Back