What's new

Anyone ever Digiscoped before?

burstintoflame81

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 7, 2009
Messages
729
Reaction score
0
Location
Arizona
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was thinking of trying it out. I had a few questions for those with experience. Also, if you have any pics, please post and give an explanation of equipment.

1) How do you tell how far a scope will reach ? I don't know how to translate the mm readings and everything on them.

2) Is the image quality terrible if you don't buy a $1000 ED scope?

Thanks for the help guys.
 
I had to google WtF you were going on about. Found some nice sites with lotsa info.

That'd be fun to get into. But *ugh* adding another expense to the hobby.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #4
I had to google WtF you were going on about. Found some nice sites with lotsa info.

That'd be fun to get into. But *ugh* adding another expense to the hobby.


Haha, I stumped The Bitter Jeweler. I thought you were like the Yoda of the forum albeit cranky and less wrinkly. I thought it looked pretty cool. You can use point and shoots too if you just want to do it for the fun of it. I figure maybe I can get a decent scope on craigslist or something and then just tinker with it. They make them wilthquality glass but thats usually $500 plus. I may just get one for 75 bucks and try out my wifes Sony Point and shoot. If I enjoy it, maybe I will invest in a better one.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom