Anyone have a solid contact for Samyang?

RaceJones.503

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.racejones.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys/gals,

I have a Samyang 14mm 2.8 with a giant scratch on the front element and I've been attempting to contact Samyang via email provided on their website to see if this can be replaced, but have not been able to get a hold of someone.

I was hoping someone here might know how/the best way of getting some contact info regarding my situation.

Thank you in advance,

Race

Does the scratch effect image quality?

Yea it definitely does effect it. It's not like a normal scratch. I was putting my camera into my car and the lens rubbed against the door jam of my car and a nice chunk of the front element got scratched. I just want to contact them and see if it would even be worth it to replace the front element or to just pick up another lens.

Yea it definitely does effect it. It's not like a normal scratch. I was putting my camera into my car and the lens rubbed against the door jam of my car and a nice chunk of the front element got scratched. I just want to contact them and see if it would even be worth it to replace the front element or to just pick up another lens.

I'm just guessing here, but I would venture a guess that the cost to replace the front element would be equal or exceed the cost of another lens.

480- Yea that's what I'm scared of. Oh well.

Anyway, I finally got a hold of someone though (had to contact someone through Rokinon). Thanks guys.

Most reactions

Back