Anyone have any AI/S primes for sale?

nerwin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
nickerwin.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Interested in buying one for fun! Let me know. Thanks!

I got mine from Adorama used shop - I'm sure they still have some. B&H and KEH are also good bets.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I have the 28mm f2.8 ais and love it! Like what was previously stated check keh, adorama, b&h, national camera exchange, etc. You can also check your local lens rental stores and last but not least ebay and craiglist. Here is a nikon lens list to double check the serial number.

Nikon Lenses

So I came across a Sigma Mini Wide II 28mm f/2.8 on eBay. I heard these are some what of a gem and the pictures I found on Flickr are beautiful. I might grab it. Anyone have any experience with this lens?

Sigma Mini Wide 28mm f2.8 Lens for Nikon +++Xlnt+++

So I came across a Sigma Mini Wide II 28mm f/2.8 on eBay. I heard these are some what of a gem and the pictures I found on Flickr are beautiful. I might grab it. Anyone have any experience with this lens?

I had one years ago.
it was a nice imager if you don't mind manual focus. which you obviously don't if you are looking for Ai lenses.
I think $60 is a little steep for it though.
think i paid $30 for mine, then sold it a few years ago for $20. was still in EX condition.

I had one years ago.
it was a nice imager if you don't mind manual focus. which you obviously don't if you are looking for Ai lenses.
think i paid $30 for mine, then sold it a few years ago for $20. was still in EX condition.

Yeah, I offered him $35. I hope he accepts. But yeah, I'm looking for a manual focusing only lens just for fun. Something different to do. How smooth was the focus ring?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this Sigma Mini Wide is a AIS lens right?

I had one years ago.

Yeah, I offered him $35. I hope he accepts. But yeah, I'm looking for a manual focusing only lens just for fun. Something different to do. How smooth was the focus ring?

yes.
focus ring was pretty smooth, but just a hair stiffer than most of the nikons or tamrons I have owned.
could have just been that particular lens, or maybe newer lenses are just smoother...i dunno.
that was my experience with it though.

I had one years ago.

yes.
focus ring was pretty smooth, but just a hair stiffer than most of the nikons or tamrons I have owned.
could have just been that particular lens, or maybe newer lenses are just smoother...i dunno.
that was my experience with it though.

Well as long as I can focus sharply, I'm sure it wont be like my 105 2.8G, LOL

Ok, so the seller counter offered $40. Should I do it or just pass?

if you were willing to pay 35, 40 isnt that much more.

if you were willing to pay 35, 40 isnt that much more.

Yeah I know, I'm just debating if its even worth getting.
I guess you didn't read the article.

If you can't afford $40 to fart around with, maybe you shouldn't put out feelers for old lenses.

Most reactions

Back