What's new

Mini tripod grip for TZ99

Joined
Feb 13, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Essex
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have just purchased the new TZ99 and was interested to see in the manual that there was a mini tripod grip DMW SHGR2 I could get as an accessory. Bizarrely, it doesn’t seem to be available anywhere and Panasonic say it’s not for sale with this camera, whatever that means. Does anyone know where I could purchase this device or if there is a similar device that is compatible with the TZ99.
Thanks for any help anyone can give me.
The file attached is taken from Panasonic’s website.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2006.webp
    IMG_2006.webp
    48.7 KB · Views: 113

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom