Anyone heard of Elfe?

$99 for a 2 year flashlight with a max life expectancy of 5 years.

Sounds like a very interesting technology though.

You lost me at "free energy". Like lunches, there is no such thing as free energy.

Besides I'll pick up a $60 flashlight at walmart that chucks out 1000+ lumens. That one looks dim as heck.

$99 for a 2 year flashlight with a max life expectancy of 5 years.

Sounds like a very interesting technology though.

at 120 lumens, id rather use my cell phone as a flashlight for a few hours before recharging it.

You lost me at "free energy". Like lunches, there is no such thing as free energy.

reminds me of the water pump generators they are install in water pipes throughout cities that claim "free" energy...except someone has to pay to turn the pump that's suppling the water pressure.

reminds me of the water pump generators they are install in water pipes throughout cities that claim "free" energy...except someone has to pay to turn the pump that's suppling the water pressure.

I think lots of people people fell asleep in physics 101. What gets me more are people who think there are energy "fields" or that energy is a "thing".

I I have seen mechanism powered by gravity. That is free energy.
like a pendulum ?

kinetic energy watches,
solar powered watches

Even stuff that appears to be perpetual motion, pendulums, that little bird that drinks the water, all require a person to impart energy to start it in motion.

I I have seen mechanism powered by gravity. That is free energy.

Free energy provided by gravity until it hits the ground. If it's a wheel type of apparatus, it will loose some momentum on each "upswing" and eventually stop.

Additionally, the magnetic field has to be changing in order to get current. Think of a generator - the magnets have to move in order to get electricity.

Last edited:
They arent in use either...

using tapatalk.

The cvt transmission uses the same tech as that subway thing idear.

Most reactions

Back