Anyone in the Louisville Ky area?

asheeants

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys! I'm new to the Louisville Ky area and would really like to get out there and meet other photographers. I've only been shooting for about 3 years, and really just have a few basics under my belt. I am very much a hands on type of learner and was hoping to connect with other photogs that I could possibly meet in person and learn a few things. I have joined two groups, through meetup.com and I'm patiently waiting for an event so I can meet some folks. Was curious as to if any of you were in my area.

I'm not too far in Bowling Green but I know several people that live in Louisville. One of those has just gotten into photography somewhat recently.

Welcome to the Forum!

I'm in Cincinnati and I get to Louisville for work at least once a month usually. We have a couple of great Meetup.com groups here in Cincinnati that are very active, that's a great way to meet other photographers.

I'm not too far in Bowling Green but I know several people that live in Louisville. One of those has just gotten into photography somewhat recently.

Welcome to the Forum!

That's cool! Anyone you know mentor material and would possibly be willing to help a noob such as myself? hah I would really love to be taken under wing and taught some things first hand. Problem is I can't afford photography classes and don't know any pros.

I'm in Cincinnati and I get to Louisville for work at least once a month usually. We have a couple of great Meetup.com groups here in Cincinnati that are very active, that's a great way to meet other photographers.

Yeah I hope to get as involved as possible in the groups, I really think they'll be a tremendous help.

Most reactions

Back