Anyone Selling a Nice Wedding dress for Cheap?

zendianah

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.zenphotos.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
No no... Im not getting married again... I would like to take pictures of myself with a dress on the beach in the pool anything that I would never do to my own dress.

Please PM me if you have one. Any size I can get it altered but if you have a size 4 or 6 I would prefer that. Im not into a dress with long sleeves I prefer spaghetti straps or strapless simple not gaudy.

Its a long shot but Im using it as a prop.

Have you checked ebay? They have some really reasonable prices on there. The dresses may not be the highest quality, but I guess they don't have to be for a prop.

Also, most cities have a GoodWill or thrift type of store and I understand they get a fair number of wedding gowns donated (which are then put in the GoodWill stores for sale, but are priced quite low).

Thanks... I appreciate the help. I went on ebay and they are way to expensive to trash. I'll check Goodwill .. :)

If I can get my dress back from the consignment shop... I may be willing to part with it, depending on how much you are willing to spend.

check out your local consignment shops too. Plus it's garage sale season, isn't it?

I have a size 14, that was brought in to fit my wife, but no telling what it might be now? 8?

What are you wanting to spend?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back